I got this from Holly’s Blog…
A little Christmas questionaire, that could also be used as a scrapbook page!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wraps presents
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? Day after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? DH’s Uncles Mashed Potatoes!!!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: spending the holidays with my family
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? don’t remember.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We do Christmas Eve with my In-Laws so we open all of those presents and we open one of our gifts here at home.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? lights, handmade & family ornaments & strings of beads.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it…just dread driving in it.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? my son – he was born a few days before Chritmas.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? building traditions with my kids & educating them on the importance of each holiday.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin Pie
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Decorating the tree and our house.
17. What tops your tree? a star
18. What’s your WORST holiday memory? My father deciding he was mad at me and missing my son’s first Christmas.
19. What do you usually serve/eat for dinner Xmas day – a ‘traditional’ meal or something else??? traditional ham dinner
20. What is your favorite holiday movie? I love all Christmas Movies…hard to decide on a favorite!
21. Do you dress up on Christmas for dinner, or do you have special holiday PJs? Usually in our everyday clothes. Last year I started the tradition of giving them new jammies on Christmas Eve.
22. Do you exchange gifts with all your family? Just some? pick names? How do you do it in your family? This year we are picking names for the kids since we have so many now in the family oh DH’s side. We will get my MIL something and probably DH’s grandparents, my nephews, my kids.