I just cannot get over how quickly this year is going by!!! Unbelievable!!! And the worst part is that my little girl is already done with Kindergarten (well, almost)!!! She is just growing up WAY too fast! Not sure why it seems like she is growing up faster than my little guy…but it does! With his birthday, he doesn’t start for 3 more school years. Thank goodness!!!
Anyhow…let’s get this blog caught up today!!!
Here is the Thursday Blog Challenge at Treasures to Scrap…check her daily challenges out here!
1.What’s your name spelled backwards? nonnahs
2. What did you do last night? worked on some DT stuff and my paper bag albums for my Girl Scouts
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? downloaded some music last night. 🙂
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? yep, when I was little
5. Last time you swam in a pool? summer 2006
6. What are you wearing? a denim sundress
7. How many cars have you owned? 8 that were mine…DH is a car nut so we have had many together! 8. Type of music you dislike most? thrash/death metal
9. Are you registered to vote? yeppers
10. Do you have cable? yeppers
11. What kind of computer do you use? HP laptop
12. Ever made a prank phone call? yeppers
13. You like anyone right now? sure
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Nope
15.furthest place you’ve ever traveled? Las Vegas
16.Do you have a garden? yeppers – flowers & veggies
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? garfield 18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? almost all of them
19. Shower, morning or night? mostly night
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Music and Lyrics
21. Favorite pizza toppings? mushroom, bacon & onions 22. Chips or popcorn? chips
23. What cell phone provider do you have? sprint
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? never
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? nope
26. Orange Juice or apple? orange
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? Ken, Jackie & Ben
28. Favourite chocolate bar? Dove Milk Chocolate
29. Who is your longest friend and how long? Emily since 1998
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Summer 2006
31. Have you ever won a trophy? yes
32. Favorite artist? 33. Favorite computer game? Mahjong Solitaire
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? nope
35. Sprite or 7-UP? Sprite
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? yes to work
37. Last thing you bought at the store? which store? Art Warehouse stamps & Crate Paper from Scrapbook tree 38. Ever thrown up in public? yes
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? finding true love 40. Do you believe in love at first sight? most definitely
41.Can exes just be friends? sometimes
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My sister when she had her baby May 2006 43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? yes
44. What message is on your voicemail machine? not really sure – DH did the message. 45. Where would you like to go right now? to bed! I’m tired today!!! 46. What was the name of your first pet? Heidi
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what’s in it? My purse is Dooney & Bourke – it is filled with junk!
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone? my sister
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? That today is Friday!
50. What do you think about most? what are the kids doing…hope they aren’t making a mess!