1. Will you be looking for a new job? nope
2. What will you do different in ’08? scrap for myself…less stuff for others.
3. New Year’s Resolution(s)? eat healthier, exercise, catch up on my scrapping, make more mini albums of events, keep a daily journal, take a photo a day, do a year in review album, back up photos, edit/print them on a regular basis.
4. Any trips planned? MN in April, Chicago in August, Mackinac Island in August & September and a Bahama Cruise in November.
5. Wedding plans? nope
6. Baby plans? nope
7. Major thing on your calendar? my upcoming vacations
8. What can’t you wait for? I can’t wait to see Holly – we haven’t seen each other in over 2 years.
9. What would you like to see happen different? I would like our home to be more organized and get rid of the extra clutter in our lives.
10. What about yourself will you be changing? I hope to slim down this year. Spend more time doing stuff for me- spend more time with my family.
11. What happened in ’07 that you didn’t think would ever happen? DH’s car was totaled from a fallen tree branch
12. Will you be nicer to the people you care about? yep
13. Will you dress differently in ’08 than you did in ’07? probably not
14. Will you better your relationship with your family? yep. I want to do more stuff as a family.
15. Will you do volunteer work? I do with my Girl Scouts & PTA.
16. Do you expect ’08 to be a good year for you? I can only hope!
17. How much did you change from this time last year til now? well, with DH being laid off for so many months, I am truly more grateful for the things I have. I realize how blessed I am with great family & friends.
18. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now? I hope so. I love my friends!
19. Major lifestyle changes? Eating healthy as a family and hopefully weight loss. 🙂
20. Will you be moving? Nope
21. What will you make sure doesn’t happen in ’08 that happened in ’07? I will not sign Jackie up for so many things over the summer. I got seriously stressed out last summer and stopped scrapping and playing online.